The Quartermaster General is an expert in logistics.
Though not made for fighting, he can transport larger armies in a shorter amount of time than most of his colleagues.
“Reinforcements are on the way!”
• Can’t fight
• Travels twice as quickly to adventures.
• Amount of units increased to 1,000.
|Player level required||44|
|Occupied area (cell)|
If you obtain a new general, you must first place him on the map
1. Open the star menu
2. Click on the general you want to place
3. Place the general on your island
1. Click on the garrison to open the garrison menu
2. Assign the units you need for the combat and click the OK button to confirm your selection
3. Click on attack and…
4. …use the attack cursor to click on the bandit camp you want to attack
When you have too few units for a camp but attack it anyway, your general gets defeated. He retreats to his garrison and needs four hours to recover. Generals from the shop need two hours to recover. You can see the duration for which your general is not useable in the garrison, or your star menu.
Until these hours have elapsed, you cannot use that particular general. The only possibility is to buy another general from the tavern or the merchant.
The combat preview shows the player the outcome of a fight with a particular enemy camp.
1. Open the garrison with which you can attack.
2. The second button in the menu is the combat preview.
3. When you click it, you will see crossed swords with a question mark.
4. By now clicking on an enemy camp, you get a preview of what will happen when you attack with this deployment. When you attack special camps, you get a special window displaying tips on how to defeat this camp.