|Geologist||1 – 100
2 – 300
3 – 600
|The Geologist can be instructed to search for new resource deposits.|
|Jolly Geologist||Architect||300||The Jolly Geologist is able to find new deposits much faster than the standard Geologist.|
|Conscientious Geologist||Halloween Event 2015||375||The conscientious geologist finds more deposits than the standard geologist.|
|Type||Duration||Player level required|
|Find stone deposit||2 m||1 m||5|
|Find copper deposit||5 m||2:30 m||9|
|Find marble deposit||30 m||15 m||19|
|Find iron deposit||1 h||30 m||20|
|Find coal deposit||4 h||2 h||23|
|Find gold deposit||4 h||2 h||24|
|Find granite deposit||8 h||4 h||60|
|Find titanium deposit||8 h||4 h||61|
|Find saltpeter deposit||8 h||4 h||62|
1. Open the star menu
2. Click on the geologist
3. Click on the type of deposit you want to search for
4. Confirm your selection by clicking the “OK” button
The specialist requires time to complete every task, and some have an additional resources cost.
1. You can send your geologists to find deposits.
2. There are two different kinds of deposits deposits you have to build a building on (i.e. mines) and deposits for which you have to place the building as near as possible (i.e. stone or wood).
These deposits are used by all related buildings. You do not need one deposit per building.
All deposits contain a certain amount of resources before they are depleted. To prevent them from being emptied, you can refill them in the following ways
3. Buy refillers from the shop.
4. Produce refillers in the provision house.
In the shop you’ll find more different types of refiller than in the provision house, including a universal refiller which can refill any deposit you want. Additional ways to get refillers are through adventures or quests.
Skill trees allow you to improve certain of your Settlers’ abilities. You can enhance several factors of your economy or improve your Specialists’ skills.
Produce books at the Bookbinder and spend them on your skill trees.
1. To open a Specialist’s skill tree, select him in the Star Menu
2. In his Specialist window, click the skill tree button.
3. The skill tree opens.